Office 365 allows you to pay for the services you use, and nothing more
Microsoft offers a range of monthly subscription plans for their cloud-based productivity tools offering - Office 365. For most of the businesses we work with at North Star, Inc., the P1 Plan will be the most popular. This is the plan Microsoft has designed for businesses with up to 25 employees, with 50 users maximum. The P1 Plan offers full access to all of the most popular Office tools, such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Anytime, anywhere access to - email, contacts, calendars, files, documents, spreadsheets, slide shows and every other Office function on just about any mobile device - including iPads, iPhones, and Android devices.
- Ease of use - across all digital environments, with access to Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint.
- Enhanced collaboration - on even the largest files. Rather than trying to email huge data packages, Office 365 allows you to create password-protected access to share large, difficult-to-email files within and without your organization. This provides you with a single, easy-to-find location for all versions and variation of every document in your system.
Access your email, calendar, and contacts across all digital environments
Powered by Exchange Online, Office 365 provides you with a 25 GB mailbox, with contacts and a calendar that is available virtually anywhere; and is accessible on your iPhone, Android, Nokia, Blackberry, Windows Phone, or use almost any Macintosh computer or PC, with cross-browser support for Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
- Fully compatible with Outlook and Exchange Online
- Large mailboxes that are easy to use
- Professional looking email addresses
- Automatic updating of email, contacts, and calendar across digital devices
- Check the availability of your colleagues from the Outlook calendar
- Antivirus and anti-spam protection
- Reduce in-box overload with "Conversation View" feature
- Access to other email accounts
- A personal email archive
Enhanced sharing and collaboration with Office 365
Office 365 offers improved sharing and increased collaboration within your organization through the use of SharePoint Online. Your people will be able to save directly to SharePoint, or work collaboratively on any document, in real-time, through Office Web Apps.
- Create a public website with the built-in Site Designer tool
- Share and manage critical documents
- Save different versions and drafts in a single location accessible to all
- 10 GB of SharePoint storage
- External sharing with trusted partners
- Fully integrated with Microsoft Office
- A familiar look and feel with familiar tools
Improved communication and collaboration
Microsoft Lync Online offers next-generation communication in an online environment, allowing your people to make clear connections and collaborate from virtually anywhere at any time. Lync Online provides an enhanced communication experience with IM, audio/video calling, and an online meeting experience that supports audio, video, and web conferencing.
- Connect with colleagues and customers instantly
- Make professional presentations from anywhere
- Conference calls and meetings
- Check status and availability of colleagues quickly and easily
- Communicate with anyone suing Office 365 or Windows Live
- Communicate with anyone using Microsoft Outlook
- Connect with Exchange Online
Manage Office 365 from a single, easy-to-use interface
Managing Office 365 is accomplished from an intuitive, web-based portal accessible only to those you designate. It was designed for organizations without an IT staff, with simple navigation and low-tech solutions; allowing you to easily establish user accounts, assign various roles others, and configure the services you will be using.
- A simple, user-friendly admin interface
- You control access to all data, critical and otherwise
- Set up separate user accounts for each employee
- Add administrators to help you manage the system
- Administer your public website
- Control costs by controlling the number of users
- Full access to Microsoft support 24/7, 365